We are a full service aquaculture firm. We offer fish stocking, aquaculture consulting, lake and pond products, and much more.
Tony Vaught and his team have been helping private and public lake owners with stocking programs and lake management services since the 1970s.
Vaught has continually contributed to the aquaculture industry, working with state hatchery programs and studies, and consulting new aquaculture ventures throughout the world.
• 40 years experience in a pioneering industry
• Production experience with most California grown fin fish
• Management and supervisory skills
• International business knowledge
• Project development and construction abilities
• Consults on feasibility, design, and construction of new production sites as well as existing sites
• Advises farms, covering breeding, spawning, rearing, marketing, processing, and distribution of fish
• Represents companies to brand, develop, and market products and equipment for Aquaculture
California Aquaculture Association –President (board member since 1979)
US Department of Commerce Exchange of Foreign Expert Program (1995 to present)
California Dept. of Fish and Wildlife- Aquaculture Industry Advisory Committee (1980 – present)
California Farm Bureau Aquaculture Commodity Committee. (1980 – 1985 and 2006 – present)